UltraKleen - Glider In-Bay
Product # UKG1
- Mfg. 2014
- UltraKleen Glider Polyflex In-Bay Automatic
- All electric, NO HYDRAULICS
- Hi-Pressure undercarriage and rinse
- 40 HP blowers on board
- RO unit included
- Triple Foam Included
- Entry system Included
- 18" Hub scrub with CTA
- 400 day parts and labor guarantee
- Rugged steel construction
- Polyflex cloth imported from Italy Standard
- Fully programmable. Secure 10" LED screen
- Car Count: NEW
Light house / CCSI - 57' x 38'
Product # LEGB
- Mfg. 2004
- This is a 57' x 38' Double bay Glass building. It was put up new in 2004 and take down in 2013.
- It has been in storage for 6 months. Has 6 double panels that the roof opens. All aluminum framing. All
- Side panels are made of glass and roof is poly carbon. please contact me with more pictures. All brackets and panels
- are still good.
Specialty Equipment - Futura Impulse
Product # MEFI
A-OK - Dynawash Express
Product # DDD1
- Mfg. 2001
- 2001 A-OK Dynawash Express
- All is included for full touchless automatic setup
- All included for 1 self serve bay but pump stand has 2 pumps so you could add a 2nd self serve bay
- All was working when dismantled in April 2013
- Just needs fixed up and cleaned and it will be almost like new
- Dryers and 2 airlift doors included
- Turbo spinner nozzles
- Change machine
- 1 Vacuum
- RO system
Belanger - V-Max
Product # LSVM
- Mfg. 2007
- We have two V-Max units installed for washing trucks in 2007. They have been used very little as we are more hand wash than touchless.
- These units are good for buses and fleet washing. Purchased new they cost $140,000
- each before installation.
- The equipment is located in Fontana California.
crown - large truck wash
Product # BSCTW
- Mfg. 1999
- crown large vehicle wash system gantry with brushes
- was barely ever used by contract holder
- everything works great
- complete system on board chemical holders and injectors
- Car Count: 500 as of 0
Istobal - M-11
Product # SCIM11
- Mfg. 2005
- Equipment has been regularly maintained for over 8 years on a monthly basis.
- All parts that have needed any replacement and upgrades have been done.
- Machine works well and still cleans well.
- We are looking to upgrade technologies of existing wash equipment.
- If you want a highly affordable, well maintained car wash this is a great option.
- Car Count: 63,800 as of 63800
TBW - Horizon
Product # CGBW
- Mfg. ?
- We currently use the bus wash for our motor coaches, minibuses, and vans.
- The unit was recently serviced and works well.
Micrologic - unlimited wash system
Product # MWS
- Mfg. 2009
- used for 9 months and then sold the carwash. Works great and was used with a Laserwash 4000 and Wash Select II